- About Novi Sad
- Getting to Novi Sad
- Where to Stay
- What to see
The Novi Sad Tourist Organisation (TONS) is the lynchpin of the tourism industry in Novi Sad, charged with providing vision, strategic direction and marketing support that will elevate the city’s tourism portfolio to a standard which meets the needs of its visitors .
Our mission and vision are focused on cultural, entertainment, event and conference tourism, seeking to promote the city as a destination with an outstanding history and tradition as well as great opportunities for entertainment, business, sightseeing and leisure.
A unique product and the best in entertainment, all with a smile: this is the cornerstone of tourism in Novi Sad .
The Tourist Organisation of Novi Sad works with a great number of organisations, including:
• Serbian Ministry of the Economy and Regional Development
• City of Novi Sad departments of the economy and tourism
• Serbia’s national tourist organisation
• Vojvodina tourist board
• Belgrade tourist board
• Zlatibor tourist board
• University of Novi Sad Department of Geography, Tourism and Hotel Management
• University of Belgrade, Department of Economics
• Vojvodina Sporting Alliance
• USAID (which assists competitive projects in Serbia)
• Novi Sad Fair and the Master Congress Centre
• IHRA (International Hotel and Restaurant Association)
• a great number of trade associations